Thursday, August 03, 2006

As I was reading candy's blog I saw a new name janiners. I bounced to her blog , brave mommy-to-be, and saw she is going to be a new mom, cool. Then I looked at her links. I noticed "Daddyman". I bounced over to his blog, WORLDS WIDE WEBQUARTERS OF THE HEADLESS STICK CHICKEN FAN CLUB, and this was his post.



Don't Squat With Yer Spurs On


He is a soldier in Afghanistan. I thought some of you patsies i mean pacifist out there would enjoy reading a real soldier's thoughts. I did not ask for permission to post his post so don't tell him, he has a great big rifle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I have a couple of "real soldiers" as friends and they send press releases to me that are sent to the United States. We never see these releases. We never hear a lot of the information that the armed forces is sending out.

Our forces are not always considered to be bad guys - only by our media it seems.

12:45 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Site Counter